Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Keeping busy - or at least trying to

I woke up alone in Dante's skybox today. It is amazing how a place can feel so empty. I breathed a heavy sigh, but could not pull myself away from it.



Kira, in her infinte kindness, insisted I come to see her and Hu at the beach. She thought the fresh air might do me some good. I stared out to the sea for a good long while, but eventually came to my senses. The water was cold and my dress was quite soaked and I hadn't even noticed.



As Kira and Hu were working, I followed their example and dove into my work as well. My first task was to make the ball gown into a wedding gown. It took quite a lot of time, but it came out rather nicely.





Upon completing the dress, Kira and I had a bit of a dance. I couldn't tell if Hu was enjoying the show or if he was quite jealous that I was dancing with Kira instead of himself.



Eventually we travelled back to Hu and Kira's workspace to work in a more appropriate place. I was able to almost comepletely get the ball gown finished in black.





I think I will continue to keep my mind on my work and hopefully the days will pass more quickly.

No comments: