
Kira had just rented another location to sell her shapes in, so I joined her there so we could work together. Miss Jasmyn Tammas joined us and broke our silence into a lively conversation! She is quite delightful and I hope to get to know her better. Kira helped her work on her personal shape a bit and she advised us both in aesthetics of our work. I was appreciative to have an additional opinion on it all. I am sure that by tomorrow Kira will have the new store set up entirely. I can't wait to have mine up and running. I put the finishing touches on the purple, white, and black dresses tongiht, as well as completed the dress in dark red and pink. I started dark yellow, but the color was too green and was not an appealing color at all, so threw in the towel on that one. Back to the color board tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment