I went shopping for something to wear to the Dark Victoria fashion show and dance that is happening in Caledon on Saturday:
Event: Dark Victoria Dance
Description: Let out your inner Goth and dance
Date: July 7th
Location: Tanglewood
Hosted by: Miss Violet Schnabel
Group Notice from Violet Schnabel:
Just wanted to remind everyone about the very spooky Dark Victoria event taking place this Saturday, July 7th. We will start off with a fashion show taking place at 2:00 pm SLT.
This will be followed by an opportunity to have your photo taken with Mr. Garrigus, a gentleman Vampire about Caledon, with all proceeds going to SLRFL.
We will end with a Dark Victoria dance from 6-9pm SLT. Our DJ will be Sir Edward Pearse.
I found a gorgeous dress and I just hope that no one else shows up in the same dress (every woman's nightmare!). I would have made a dress for myself but I just don't have enough time. So when I was done shopping, I went to visit Hu and Kira to show off my new ensemble. They both loved it too.
Hu is working on making a model scale version of the Forbidden City in Bejing. I got a chance to see his work in progress and I was impressed. The model people are so tiny on the 3-D map. He says that the model people should actually be smaller, but he can't get them any smaller than they are. I can't wait to see the finished product!


No comments:
Post a Comment