Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Thoughful

Tonight I spent most of my time dancing alone at the Dogglounge. Not sure what all my friends were up to tonight. The music and dancing gave me time to think, however, and I've hit on an idea for my next dress. I am going to try to make a Vicorian day dress. Thinking burnt orange and mustard yellow for the template dress. Maybe some decorative braid.



I went home to work on it but got caught up with the piano. I found myself playing all the melancholy tunes. I don't feel quite myself tonight. A cloud has set over my head and i can't get out from under it.



Dante will be back in 4 weeks from today. I look forward to it. It feels like he's been gone for 4 weeks, not the reverse. I miss him a lot. He always cheers me up.

No comments: