Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Setting Up

I decided to go dancing at the Dogglounge today. I was having a grand time by myself. I really hadn't been out dancing alone in a long time.



Suddenly, lo, there was Red dancing behind me!



I had a good time chatting with him as we shuffled around the floor in the mist. He couldn't stay long, but wanted to say hello nonetheless. I was glad to see him. I always am.

As I had began work on the vendor cards for the Ribbons Ball Gown, I thought I would try seeing how they looked on the wall of the store. I created a series of vendor boxes and started replacing the cards with the ones for the Ribbons dress.





I think it will look very nice when it is finished. The cards themselves look nice, but really do not show the beauty and detail of the dress. That is the downside of making all the cards uniform. I am sure, though, that as people see the dresses being worn around, the word will spread on how fine of a dress it really is.

No comments: