Monday, August 20, 2007

An evening with Jasmyn

Tonight I worked the vendor cards for the new dress and spent time arranging for them to go into the store. Jasmyn stopped by to chat while I worked.



In the midst of our discussion, Desmond invited me to his mansion to look at land int he next sim. I have been on the waiting list for another parcel for a branch store. Unfortunately parcels in the the sim being offered right now are to be woodsy, and more likely to lend themselves to residential as opposed to commercial.



Upon conclusion of our meeting with Desmond, Jasmyn and I met up with Hu and Kira. We discussed a few things, then went off to the Dogglounge for a bit of dancing.





When Hu and Kira left for issues with one of her stores, Jasmyn and I moved to her house to change our clothes. She had this wonderful place to show me - one of her favorite places in S: Avilion Garden.





We moved from the front garden into the grand ballroom danced together for a bit. The floor was glass and slick under my shoes, but the music was romantic and everything was so beautiful!. I vowed to go back to Avilion Garden again sometime.



But little did I know that Jasmyn was saving the best for last! She took me outside and down a flowered path.



And we ended up at one of the pretiest wedding ceremony spots I have ever seen!



Definitely a beautiful end to an evening well spent with a good friend!

No comments: